Jul 5, 2017

Exploring Nagoya


Greetings.

I went to Nagoya for my cousin's wedding last month.

I actually had never been to Nagoya until then even though my home is located closer to there than other big cities.

So I decided to take an opportunity to exploring Nagoya.

First off, I went to " Oasis 21 " which is a building for events and a place for relaxation and refreshment.
There were different types of cafe and restaurants so it was literally an Oasis in the big city.
I had Hitsuma-bushi ( Chopped broiled eel on rice: which is a famous dish in Nagoya) for lunch. It tasted sooo good!!

And next, me and my friend went to Oosu which is a shopping district, especially famous for vintage clothes.

Although they were called vintage clothes, they sell nice-cheap stuff and I loved it ( mostly japanese vintage shops sell clothes in high price...)



↑Me delighting in the vintage clothes

I thought Nagoya was just an industrial city which has nothing to see much but I was wrong...
I had great fun!

If you are planning to come to Japan, I'd recommend you to put Nagoya on your list!!



No comments:

Post a Comment